Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays! It’s the perfect time to show the ones you love just how much you really love them. Here's the problem: we usually get so bogged down in finding just the right gift that we forget one important thing. Sometimes offering someone a little help around the house, a back massage, or taking out the trash is more meaningful then a store bought box of chocolates.
So how do you give a heart felt gift but also give your valentine something tangible to keep and admire? Create these easy scratch off gift cards! These are a fun way to create a personalized gift and can give someone you love something they'll love. I’m printing mine up right now!
8-1/2” X 11” Card Stock
2. Cut the two cards out of the page.
3. Write a fun gift idea inside each heart (like a a back massage, dinner for one week, or breakfast in bed!).
4. Color over each of the hearts with a white crayon, make sure to cover them heavily.
5. Mix 2 parts acrylic paint with 1 part dish-washing soap.
6. Paint over the heart.
7. Let dry, stuff them into envelopes, and give them as gifts!